Saturday, July 25, 2009

Resurrection of the Previous Blog, POST 1

Salutations, ALL!
Hi everybody. I have ample time as a fourth year medical student to indulge my thoughts and commit it to the blogging bandwagon. I actually chose this site, despite its dearth of interesting layouts, because it is more accessible to my near and dear ones. Futhermore, I was on the phone with Barbara who regaled me with the diary entries that my friends created while cavorting through the romantic roselit streets of paris and I suddenly decided these crazy entries require a BLOG. So when I get my requested photocopy of these most bizarre yet hilarious documents, this blog shall serve its true purpose. In the meantime, I am in the process of mentally prepping myself for making a complete fool of myself in bollywood drag to a scant audience in a gym. The whole number ends with an interpretational dance scene with me giving birth to Josh while Mustapha sits in a meditative position and recites random words like ” TRUST” “ORTOLANI” and “LYUBA.”

Actually what this site really needs is a copy of the outline of the French epic I plan on writing based on my own life and my brush with the guillotine.

dm

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 3rd, 2005 at 9:40 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed. Edit this entry.

One Response to “Salutations, ALL!”
Ginseng Girl Says:
March 3rd, 2005 at 10:03 am edit
oh dear devika of mines,

why you so torment me, you almost guillotine? please dears don’t die, if you die, i down poison like leo the romeo.

you like leo i remembers, so long time, for you, i will be romeo, tight pants, shirts with laces, i dress anyways you wish.

please live and we can be so happy together, i make you favorite foods every night. and be leos all day.

No comments: